The J. V. Fletcher Library will reopen to the public on a limited basis on Wednesday, August 5
As of August 5, the Library will have a soft opening for limited browsing, per the Governor’s Re-Opening guidelines under Phase 3. In addition to CURBSIDE PICKUP, BOOK THE BROWSE TENT, LAPTOP ON THE LAWN, and reference phone assistance, we will re-open a portion of the Library Monday through Thursday 11AM – 3PM as follows:
- ENTRY will be through the rear parking lot door, and EXIT through the Main Street entrance
- Please leave your returns in the drive-through Bookdrop
- All patrons must be masked, attest to the door entry questions and maintain 6-foot social distancing following our signage and floor decals
- Hand sanitizer is available inside the rear door and at the front exit
- 11:00AM – 11:45AM will be High-risk and Senior Hour
- Only 10 patrons at a time will be in the library, with patrons exiting and new appointments entering on the hour; click here and select a date under “Limited Browsing” to make your appointment [for contact tracing purposes only]via our Events Calendar.
- These appointments are for patrons aged 18 and up. Under 18 will be directed to make a Browsing Tent appointment.
- Only the middle floor of the Library will be open, with displays throughout for browsing – please JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! as items handled but not checked out must be placed in quarantine
- Seating, stack areas, meeting rooms, study rooms, Youth Services, YA and Fine Arts, magazines & newspapers will be cordoned off
- We’ll bring the materials to YOU!
- Maintenance staff will disinfect high-touch areas and restrooms throughout the day
CLICK! CALL! CHAT! CONNECT!
- CLICK on ebooks, audiobooks, music, streaming video, and more at www.westfordlibrary.org
- CALL us at 978-399-2300
- CHAT with Reference at 978-399-2304
- CONNECT with us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM
- CONNECT & sign up for the Friends eNewsletter to receive updates!
- EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org