The Information Department is the starting point for conducting and exploring research in all subject areas.
Examples of what we can assist you with include:
- find books, and other items to borrow, either here or at another library
- research information using various print and online resources
- help with reading recommendations
- order multiple copies of a book for book clubs
- get people started with local history and genealogical research
- instruct people on how to use our computers and other equipment
- provide a silent study room for quiet, in-depth research
UPDATE: Need tax forms? The library has free copies of the 2021 tax year 1040 & 1040-SR forms and instructions. We also have the Massachusetts tax booklets, both resident & nonresident editions. If you need any supplementary forms, we’ll print them on demand. Ask at the reference desk!
Reference staff are available whenever the library is open. Visit us in person, call us at 978-399-2304, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your question using our form below.