The Information Department is the starting point for conducting and exploring research in all subject areas.
Examples of what we can assist you with include:
- find books, and other items to borrow, either here or at another library
- research information using various print and online resources
- help with reading recommendations
- order multiple copies of a book for book clubs
- get people started with local history and genealogical research
- instruct people on how to use our computers and other equipment
- provide a silent study room for quiet, in-depth research
Reference staff are available whenever the library is open. Visit us in person, call us at 978-399-2304, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your question using our form below.