Libraries and Job Seekers – How We Can Help!
The J. V. Fletcher Library is offering a weekly service, Westford Job Seekers
Network, from 3-4:30 pm. and OPEN to ALL.
PLEASE NOTE VIRTUAL PROGRAM WILL TAKE PLACE VIA ZOOM.
** To attend a WJS Meeting, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Attendees will receive a link to access the Zoom Meeting via email.
Click on the link for Weekly Topics and Speakers Presenting
Are you about to start a job search or are you in the midst of looking for a new job? Most people know that the best way to find a job is through networking.
Westford Job Seekers Network will support job seekers in many ways:
- Expand their network of business contacts in order to discover job opportunities that are best found through networking.
- Provide guest speakers at many of our meetings who are experts in the job search process or in career development and can provide people with valuable advice that can positively affect their job search.
- Connect you to other Westford Job Seekers Network members who are in job transition and can become part of their support group.
- Learn about the most effective job search techniques and how to use them.
- There will be networking opportunities before and after the session.
To defray the cost of refreshment, please consider donating $1 or a gently used book for the Friends book sale!